Sunday, January 29, 2012

Thoughts Part 1


1. Vegetarianism.

I've been vegetarian since November. Well, mid-November. Actually, the end of November.

I've been a vegetarian since sometime in December.  It has actually been a very easy thing to do since we don't buy much meat as a community.

I sometimes get cravings though. 

I really wanted to have clam chowder. We have four cans of the stuff. I figured that clams would be okay to eat  because while they're technically animals, they're not sentient. But they're still living animals. But they're tasty.

But the whole point of my decision of being vegetarian is that I don't want my food to come from acts of violence. I think it's a step towards being a more peaceful and nonviolent person.

I eventually stopped worrying and made spaghetti.

Also, I have become addicted to garlic.




\

This is a puddle of vomit. I didn't get too close. We were going to have to carry furniture around it. Or step in it and wash our shoes off later. Thankfully, we found that going through the back entrance was an easier route for us to move furniture through.



I am fascinated by icicles.




 Dungeons and Dragons. I had to tone it down a little bit. I was a little too exuberant.







Heart patio.




Some mornings.


State St.

No comments:

Post a Comment